Política de cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that facilitate user’s browser recognition, as well as the type of device from where the website is accessed. Cookies are used to facilitate the user’s future visits and to make the website more useful.
The information collected by the cookies and other methods are anonymous, in which case, no data is collected that could identify the user personally.
What types of cookies do we use?
Several types of cookies are used, including the following:
Analytical Cookies: when a user accesses the website by means of a standardized anonymous information collection tool for the user browser and its behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables the following cookies on the website domain:
•“__utma”: is essential for the correct functioning of Google Analytics and expires after two (2) years.
•“__utmz”: is used to pinpoint the visitation location, in other words, from where and how the user accesses our website and it expires after six (6) months.
•“_utmb”: This cookie registers the arrival time at the page and expires thirty (30) minutes after the last page viewed. It is eliminated automatically upon changing websites or closing the browser.
The following analytical cookies used by the website are listed below:
• Google Tag Manager:
• Facebook Social Plugins
• Tweet button and Twitter social widgets
• LinkedIn button and social widgets
• Google+ Button +1 and social widgets
Advertising Cookies: These facilitate the most efficient handling of advertising, which, as may be the case, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested services are provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are shown. These allow advertising of interest to the user to be shown.
How to disable Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to handle cookie preferences to have a more precise control over privacy.
The links below provide the instructions to disable cookies of each browser:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb) (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
• In the tool menu, select “Internet Settings”.
• Click on the privacy tab.
• Set privacy with the six-position cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies that may be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv) (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox)
• Go to the upper section of the Firefox window, and click on the Tools Menu.
• Select Settings
• Select the Privacy Panel
• In the Firefox settings, to configure your settings, you may use a custom-history setting.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB) (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en)
• Click on the menu located on the tool bar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on Show Advanced Settings.
• In the “Privacy” tab, click on the Content Configuration button.
• Configure the settings in the “Cookies” tab.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo) (https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-enable-third-party-cookies-on-your-browsers-f9a8143b8cc5 )
• In the configuration menu, elect “preferences”.
• Open the Privacy tab.
• Select the desired setting in the “Block Cookies” section.
Remember that certain functions and the complete function of the website may not be available once you disable the cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in on your browser; access it on this link: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
Remember that if you block the cookies, this could affect how the website works.
Cookies in handheld devices
If you wish to changes the privacy settings, follow the specific instructions by your device manufacturer and operating system developer.
Likewise, below are examples with links that might help you change the privacy settings on your handheld device:
• IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
• Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
• Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
• Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Remember that should you enable or fail to install cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without them, or that you are unable to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this website has to offer.
For further information, you may consult the guidelines regarding cookies published by Spain’s Data Protection Agency.